NapaPrefab.com Privacy Notice
Does NapaPrefab.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with partners and subsidiaries in situation which NapaPrefab.com controls or are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Prefab Home Manufacturers: We are developing partnerships with prefab home manufacturers, architectural designers and prefab website operators. From time to time, we may disclose to our partners the names, email addresses or profiles of people who have been our customers as a means of providing our customers with a higher level of service and/or information. This information will not include personal such as credit card information. We will require that this information not be passed on or sold past this initial transfer.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that NapaPrefab.com, Inc., or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of NapaPrefab.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of NapaPrefab.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
> Web Power By C3i3 Interactive <